We offer an initial 1 HOUR consultation at no charge. We will discuss your specific design needs, your project time schedule and budget.
Brief summary of design work:
- Consultations – In person, phone, text, emails
- Site visits for photos, measurements and securing contractor bids
- Project Design Plan-Itemized Excel spreadsheet detailing costs & options
- Selection of colors and all materials, tile, carpet, fixtures etc.
- Selection of all furnishings, accessories, window treatments, etc.
- Coordination, scheduling & supervision of all construction services
- Purchasing and Ordering of all items, delivery and final set-up
We will compile the Project Design Plan with the costs for the various elements of your project, including furnishings, décor, subcontractor services, materials, products and any additional fees. We will also send you our contract outlining our work procedures.
We encourage you to send us your ideas from magazine clippings, paint color chips, fabrics and photographs depicting elements of design that you would like to incorporate into your space. This is important as it will help us understand your likes and dislikes and provides an opportunity to discuss design options by room.
- We have an Hourly Fee or a Project Based Fee. (Flat Design Fee for large jobs based on scope of the work and time frame)
- All Materials and Furnishings – Flat & FINAL costs listed on Project Design spread sheet for your approval before any purchases are made
- Contractors: You may pay Organized Design for the contractor services which will be listed on the Project Design spread sheet. We will pay the contracting services once the work is complete and satisfactory. (The contracting companies are not affiliated with Organized Design and are used on a referral and past experience basis. You may hire any contracting services and Organized Design will work with them for you.)